Community, in its truest sense.
NANOG is, and always has been, dedicated to the people who make up our community. Through meetings, events, scholarships, fellowships, digital spaces, and social networks, we offer multiple ways to:
- Meet and learn from other professionals working or studying in your field.
- Share the latest Internet technologies, and industry best practices.
- Form crucial peering arrangements.
- Discuss technical challenges faced by the community.
- Have meaningful conversations about what’s impacting your daily lives.
- Form strategic business relationships, and friendships with like-minded peers.