Low cost WDM gear

Point taken on the specs.. Still doesn't excuse poor customer service and tech support. I never expect to be told that no refund will be issued when I am dissatisfied with the product. A request for RMA because something is not working as expected should not have to be escalated to the President of the company.

Other than that I am sure FiberStore is a great company :slight_smile:

My point is......
... The thing to rely on is/are the Specs.
If the Specs are right or specs are wrong, that is what determines the product's mfg shortcoming (defect).

Mfg\. Engineers are people, just like you and me\.\.\.\. and people can make mistakes\.\.\. 
Being an Engineer, when I ask someone to do the design work, I ask them to explain it, and this way I double check their work\.\.\.\. Yes Mfg\. Engineers are known to  F\*\*\*up too\.

While it is expected to be disappointed when something does not work.. and having a bad taste for dealing with that mfg, claiming that all of that mfg products are bad is a whole different issue.

I deal with FiberStore, my experience have been very different, when stuff purchased from them, did not meet the specs, they took it back no questions asked.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support@Snappytelecom.net

Maybe, your experience was the pivotal event that became a turning point in their customer service attitudes...

:slight_smile:

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support@Snappytelecom.net