Legal Question

What can be done is consulting competent counsel who are knowledgeable
about Internet issues, in particular to study the ECPA (Electronic
Communications Privacy Act) as it may relate to your situation.

Try The Electronic Frontier Foundation.

Joe Shaw -
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services
"Learn more, and you will never starve." - Paraphrase of Lee

I suggest No relationship with me other than I am a

Best Regards,
Robert Laughlin