Is anyone able to contact GTT?

I sent an email to noc at gtt.net from 2 different emails and both got a reply saying:

5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-‘5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied [HE1EUR01FT058.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]’

Not sure if this means if they are blocking my email or if their email is broken.

inoc@gtt.net

Are you a GTT customer? If so, then I suspect the email you’re looking for is inoc@ not noc@ ? The response indicates that the recipient address was rejected, not the sender address and I’ve always used inoc to contact them about my transit circuits.

I’d like to assist here.

Do you have access to Ethervision. The customer portal is the most efficient way to initiate and track NOC tickets.

OR Try calling: USA Toll Free: +1 877-385-5252, +1 800-583-1388.

If you still have trouble, please reach me directly and I’ll get you to the right folks…

Rob Wcislo

VP, Sales

office: +1(908)516-4211

www.gtt.net

GTT_Logo_RGB_Blue

Video Overview:

https://vimeo.com/257739650

I sent an email to noc at gtt.net from 2 different emails and both got a
reply saying:

5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'5.4.1 Recipient address rejected:
Access denied [HE1EUR01FT058.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com]'

Not sure if this means if they are blocking my email or if their email is
broken.

Could be either, but my money is on them blocking that particular address (block perhaps) because it has been sending messages that seem to be low quality aka much of which seemed to be spam. How different were the sources? If both were Office 365 that turns out to not be very different and I'll stick with them hating on that particular address (block). If the second was a service provider not using O365 then it swings to being more likely that GTT hates all those source (email) addresses/domains.

The response indicates that the recipient address was
rejected, not the sender address

It is common to postpone rejections and deferrals until the RCPT TO phase, when possible.

/mark

One was mail sent from mxroute, the other was through gmail. noc at gtt.net is listed as their contact at RIPE.

I tried using the inoc email on December 10th about 8 days ago, still no reply.

I also asked one of my hosts which I think is a big customer of theirs, and they got a reply yesterday asking for the source IP for a traceroute when they could have just used any of the IPs near the top to see the issue.

I hope I don’t have to wait another week for another reply. 1 week to reply to a large customer is surprisingly long.