Dear friends and colleagues,
- How should the Puerto Rican government use technology to improve
quality of life and socioeconomic development, especially in the poorest
and most vulnerable communities?
I would appreciate your emailing me as soon as possible one-sentence
proposed actions in the format of "Do X with Y to achieve Z." Feel free to
share links to any case studies or articles that may show their successful
Your proposed actions could apply to any societal sector including and not
- Affordable access to Internet, Web, mobile, or mesh, among others;
- Disaster relief;
- Economic growth and development;
- Education and training, whether primary, secondary, higher education,
vocational, or online;
- Housing that's affordable but can resist storms;
- Open data;
- Open governance;
- Public safety;
- Security, physical or cyber;
- Transportation; and,
Please share with your closest 1-million friends, post on all your social
media accounts, or email to all your other lists.
I truly appreciate your help.