cogent contact

Could someone from cogent please contact me offlist? status.cogentco.com shows no problems but we're seeing prolonged and high packet losses from multiple locations.

Jamon Camisso wrote:

Could someone from cogent please contact me offlist? status.cogentco.com shows no problems but we're seeing prolonged and high packet losses from multiple locations.

We are also experiencing similar issues. Our site had scheduled maintenance last night and we were notified this morning that it was completed. The sites affected by that maintenance included:

DFW01, DFW02, DFW03, DFW05, DFW06, and TUL01

- Dan

Hi,

We have same issues in Dallas.

- Konstantin

So are we in the DFW area.

Ric.
Softlayer.
www.softlayer.com

Jamon Camisso wrote:

Could someone from cogent please contact me offlist?
status.cogentco.com shows no problems but we're seeing prolonged and
high packet losses from multiple locations.

We are also experiencing similar issues. Our site had scheduled
maintenance last night and we were notified this morning that it was
completed. The sites affected by that maintenance included:

- Dan

Dan White wrote:

Jamon Camisso wrote:

We are also experiencing similar issues. Our site had scheduled maintenance last night and we were notified this morning that it was completed. The sites affected by that maintenance included:

I received a call from Cogent that this outage has been resolved. The trouble was related to failed maintenance corresponding to NA736-17.

- Dan