Anyone from NeuLeve.bizl listening?

Given that there are no phone numbers anywhere on the NeuLevel (.biz registrar) site and email to support@neulevel.biz is going unanswered, I'll ask here.

If anyone has real contact info for these folks, or anyone from NeuLevel is listening, please drop me a note off-list. A cracker/spammer has decided to list one of our customer servers as a secondary nameserver for a bunch of spam domains and we're getting hammered with spam complaints that really have nothing to with us.

Thanks!

Drew Linsalata writes on 12/11/2003 10:03 AM:

If anyone has real contact info for these folks, or anyone from NeuLevel is listening, please drop me a note off-list. A cracker/spammer has decided to list one of our customer servers as a secondary nameserver for a bunch of spam domains and we're getting hammered with spam complaints that really have nothing to with us.

For now - I'd suggest that you make that server authoritative for all the spammer domains pointing at it, and set their MX and A records to 127.0.0.1 with a really long TTL (like a year or two). And set up a website on that host saying "this is a forgery, it is not us"

srs

I've been a victim to that... I'm not certain you'll be able to convince
domain registry to delete that name server from that domain - I could not
(but this with Verisign and their techs could not even undertand what the
issue is and getting to knowledgable people there is surprisingly difficult)

My suggestion is to deal with it like with joe-job or some other spam that
directly lists your domain (like in "From" header) and possibly set automated
reply that you have nothing to do with what is going on as automated reply.
And obviously dns server should answer NXDOMAIN which would main it has
negative value for the spammer.