Any Gmail Admins on here?

I apologize for putting this out in this forum but I have attempted to reach Google/Gmail for several weeks with no response. Their servers have flagged my domain with bad reputation even thought he stats say no spam has been sent from my domain for the past several months that I can see. Please PM me if you are out there.

Thanks,
Art Plato

https://chilli.nosignal.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mailop

chilli.nosignal.org has an SSL certificate that expired in July.

I tried telling them as well at the listed admin address of mailman, good luck!

sendmail[6318]: w9PH8TE05888: to=mailman@chilli.default.andyd.uk0.bigv.io, ctladdr=andreas (111/200), delay=00:26:38, xdelay=00:00:03, mailer=esmtp, pri=302235, relay=chilli.default.andyd.uk0.bigv.io. [213.138.100.131], dsn=4.3.0, stat=Deferred: 451 Temporary local problem - please try later

As has been pointed out on the outages ML repeatedly.

Not only that, but I just tried signing up, and the confirmation email was marked as spam by GMail. Does not inspire confidence.

Expired certificate, confirmation email delivered in SPAM.

I agree that it looks phishy even if it’s probably not.

When you read the email In gmail, you can click on the 3 little dots, which will expand a menu and then on “Show original”

You should see 3 important email attributes for helping providers in flagging SPAM, which are SPF, DKIM and DMARC.

If you don’t see all of the 3, there is a big chance that gmail will flag as SPAM.

SPF: PASS with IP 2600::25 Learn more
DKIM: ‘PASS’ with domain example.com Learn more
DMARC: ‘PASS’ Learn more

Does the email have all of the 3 or only some or none?

Jean