Greetings - Here's what we've lined up so far for the June 5-6 NANOG
- Practical Aspects of Wireless Networking
- Current Issues in Inter-Provider Multicasting
- ARIN Update
- Update from CAIDA (Cooperative Association for Data Analysis) and
ISMA (Internet Statistics and Measurement Analysis)
- Applications of Routing Policy System Language (RPSL)
- Network Performance Measurement: Introduction and Panel
- Transitive BGP Communities - Handle With Care!
- Tips for Using MEDs at the Exchange Points
- The Zebra Distributed Routing Software
Are there other topics you'd like to hear about?