Actually - as of this week I mailed it automatically to
However, for some reason I dont see the nanog message. not sure
why. This is partly a test to see if I see this one.
Tony Barber <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
* Tony Bates wrote:
* >This is a list of the "Top 50" players who if CIDRizing at the AS level
* >could make a significant gain in the reduction of the size of Internet
* >routing tables. This may be an over-estimation but it is hoped that
* >this can act as an incentive for the "Top 50" and others to look at
* >their CIDR capability. This is a revival of report that used to be
* >posted in the early days of CIDR deployment (we even had a cidrd list
* >and working group then).
* >This looks purely at the classful routes in the system and shows what gain
* >cidrizing at the AS-level could be made by forming an aggregate.
* > --Tony
* >P.S. Same caveat about AS name mappings not working quite right yet.
* >P.P.S. Unless there are loud objections I plan to automate this again soon