I'm having a look at real-time traffic engineering/management solutions that include visibility/analysis/control and offer the following basic characteristics:
1) take into account
* links utilization/threshold/deviation
* link price
* packet delay/loss
* physical/logical topology
2) and offer real-time automatic ingress/egress traffic adjustment using
* netconf & bgp to change localpref/med/aspath/community attributes (mandatory)
* SDN/Openflow/I2RS/PCEP technologies (optional)
3) considering only IP traffic (MPLS can be optional), especially on external links used for peering and transit by tier-1/2 providers.
Do you have any personal experience regarding the above features?
From my personal search Cisco offers Quantum/WAE (inc MATE) which seem very limited in real-time functionality and Huawei offers RR+ which seems interesting but unknown to many people (and maybe not compatible with all vendor routers).
Any other idea or commercial option? Offline answers would be good too.