Portable Cooling

Speaking on Deep Background, the Press Secretary whispered:

There are air to water a/c units or chillers. We used one such unit.
They can be located just about anywhere since they can pump, or be fed
water through a hose, and drain via another hose.

In fact we have the unit still for sale if anyone is interested they may
contact me privately and I'd be glad to give you any details you may need.
The manuf. is Koldwave BTW.

I recall a company called ADEPT in Springfield VA stocked the
H2O based systems. They are useful for buildings where the
central AC is off at night, etc. as well as a hot-spare.