1. Name of Your Network: MITnet (A member of NEARnet)
2. The AS number(s) of your Network: 3
3. Routing information currently imported from NSFNET/ANSnet:
(a) default only
4. If you import explicit routes from NSFNET/ANSnet, is it a requirement
for your routing design (y/n)? N/A
5. When NSFNET/ANSnet becomes CIDR capable, do you expect to be able to
peer via BGP4 and accept CIDR aggregates? (y/n) N/A
Using a Cisco AGS+ and will upgrade to BGP4 when appropriate
software is availabe from cisco.
6. If you can not generate or accept a default route that points
to NSFNET/ANSnet, can you suggest an alternate routing plan? N/A
7. Do you expect NSFNET/ANSnet to do proxy aggregation for any explicit
routes that you announce? no
8. Do you still expect to use EGP protocol to peer with NSFNET/ANSnet?