The NANOG Program Committee (PC) is now accepting proposals for all sessions at NANOG 82, happening June 14-16, 2021. The PC also welcomes suggestions for speakers and topics.
Presentations at NANOG meetings are a gathering of the industry’s top minds. Join us, as we spark imagination, encourage dialog, and drive new solutions to our greatest networking challenges. Presentations may cover current technologies, soon-to-be deployed technologies, and industry innovation. Vendors are welcome to submit talks which cover relevant technologies and capabilities, but presentations should not be promotional, or discuss proprietary solutions. Find out more at Call For Presentations
The primary speaker, moderator, or author should submit a presentation proposal and abstract via the Program Committee Tool found here..
• Sign in with your profile account
• Select the type of talk to present
• Complete the form
Timeline for submission and proposal review:
• Applicants enter abstract (and draft slides if possible) in the Program Committee Tool prior to the deadline for slide submission.
• PC performs initial review and assigns a “shepherd” to help develop the submission — estimated time is typically within 2 weeks.
• Applicant develops draft slides of talk, if not already submitted with the initial proposal. Please submit initial draft slides early — the PC does not evaluate submissions until draft slides are available for review. NANOG Staff is available to assist with slide templates upon request from the applicant.
• Panel and Track submissions should provide a topic list and intended/confirmed participants in the abstract.
• PC reviews the slides and continues to work with the Applicant as needed to develop the topic.
• Draft presentation slides should be submitted prior to the published deadline for slides (April 12, 2021).
• PC evaluates submissions to determine presentations for the agenda (posted on May 10, 2021).
• Agenda assembled and posted.
• Applicants notified.
• Final presentation slides must be submitted prior to the published deadline for slides (May 10, 2021 for Pre-recordings).
If you think you have an interesting topic but want feedback or suggestions for developing an idea into a presentation, please email the PC and a representative will respond to you in a timely manner. Otherwise, submit your talk, keynote, track, or panel proposal to the Program Committee Tool at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to reviewing your submission!
NANOG 82 Calendar of Events
Date - Event/Deadline
Mar 1, 2021 - CFP Announced
April 12, 2021 - CFP Deadline: Draft Presentation Slides Due
May 10, 2021 - Pre-Record Presentation FINAL Slides Due
May 10, 2021 - Topics List + Highlights Posted
May 24, 2021 - NANOG 82 Agenda Published
May 28, 2021 - Speaker Presentation Recordings Finalized
June 14-16, 2021 - NANOG 82 Conference
Final slides for pre-recorded presentations must be submitted by Monday, May 10, 2021. No changes will be accepted between the recording date and the conference. Materials received after that date may be updated on the website after the completion of the conference.
We look forward to seeing you in June!
The NANOG Program Committee