Itnog7 is taking place in Bologna May 9th and 10th and we have published our CFP.
Past event feedback has shown interest from the attendees in sessions that are practical and applicable to their networks.
This year we will be giving preference to presentations and tutorials that benefit the Italian operators community on the following topics
* Ever changing network technologies drive the question of how to define a "network engineer". What is the evolution?
* Share your experiences, choices, best practices, and business decisions on ipv6 deployment and ipv4 exhaustion
* SDN, Telemetry and Artificial intelligence are redefining Network monitoring and orchestration, what are you doing?
* Strategic Italian infrastructure from new undersea cables, new datacenters to ixps, Investments are being made tell us about them and who decides what is "strategic"?
* Access and backbone networks: design , technologies and operations
* Peering and Interconnections: tools, strategies and useful information for building and maintaining a resilient Italian Internet
Have another topic?
If it is technical and can be of interest to the community send it in.
Submissions will only be accepted if they match the requirements defined herein.
The topic of the presentation should be technical, with strong focus on the development, engineering and operation of internet networks.
The ITNOG community is quite sensitive to keeping presentations non-commercial, and product marketing talks will not be accepted.
For example, presenters wishing to describe a commercial solution should focus on the underlying technology and not attempt a product demonstration.
Repeated audience feedback shows that the most successful talks are lightning talks that focus on operational experience, research results, or case studies.
To submit a presentation to the Program Committee make sure to include:
* An abstract of your presentation ( in English or Italian )
* The requested time frame
* A draft or the final version of the slide deck to be presented.
* Presentations may be in English or Italian, and will be divided between lightning talks (max7 minutes) and tutorials or presentation between 10 and 30 minutes in length.
A 5 minute Q&A session will follow each presentation.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15th of April 2023.
Event information is available here
Even if you do not want to present, you are welcome to come and experience an Italian style Nog.
Bologna you know is the home of lasagna.