I'd like to call the NANOG community's attention to an IPv6 conference
taking place in Ottawa, Canada, next month:
Global IPv6 Summit
Fairmont Chateau Laurier
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
This Summit will report the latest updates on operational IPv6 activities:
- IPv4-IPv6 coexistence and transition experiences
- pilot deployments and leadership military programs
- major initiatives in Japan and Korea where IPv6 is government policy.
Other high interest topics include:
- 3G wireless and IPv6
- commercial IPv6-ready products and services
- IPv6 hot issues including the Forum's RFQ for open source DNS.
Find the details on the summit beginning at http://www.ipv6forum.com.
To take advantage of the IPv6 Forum's Discounted Room Rates, we urge you to
make your hotel reservation by Friday, April 13. See to
Global IPv6 Summits are organized by the IPv6 Forum and endorsed by the
Internet Society. They are staged in various locations around the world to
provide the industry and market with the best available information on this
rapidly advancing technology.
Thanks for your attention,