h.root-servers.net returning false negatives (fwd)

FYI, below is a copy of a message I sent to the appropriate people.

I guess that this time it isn't as bad since it is at least possible that
there were automated scripts that didn't detect this, since it is only
happening for certain domains.

Expect sporadic difficulties resolving names for domains that are impacted
if you happen to talk to h.root-servers.net.

This appears to have been fixed ~10:30PST, half an hour or so after I sent
the original message.

There are still a bunch of root nameservers that appear to be a few days
behind on zone file updates, but that is another issue.